Due to COVID-19, we have restructured our programs this year to keep our players safe and to adhere to all “Return to Play” guidelines from the City of Chicago and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH). Group sizes will be determined based on the current phase and corresponding guidelines for youth sports.
- Every day prior to the start of practice, all players and staff will be temperature checked with a highly rated, non-contact infrared FAMIDOC thermometer.
- Should any staff member or player register a temperature of above 100.4, that person will be immediately isolated and sent home.
- All soccer equipment will be disinfected daily with a solution of 80% alcohol.
- All players will be socially distanced by at least 8 feet during breaks.
- Each coach and player will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival, during breaks, and when leaving.
- No food or drink sharing. Players should bring plenty of water as sharing is not permitted.
- No soccer vests or other clothing will be shared or exchanged between players.
- All vests will be washed and sanitized daily.
- During practice, a mask is not mandatory but is permitted.
- Players are required to keep a mask in their bag at all times. In case of severe weather, players will be sheltered and social distancing may not be possible. In that case, masks will be mandatory. If a player doesn’t have a mask, iProSkills Academy will provide one.
- To limit the number of people on site and to adhere to guidelines on group size limits, parents must drop off players and leave the premises.
If your player or anyone in your household is experiencing signs or symptoms of illness or has been exposed to any affected individual, please protect our entire community and stay home. If we all do our part, we will get through these challenging times together.