Our week-long, fun, and engaging summer camps involve foot skills, ball mastery, teamwork, scrimmages, and fun. Players are divided into small groups based on age and ability and work closely with our coaches on individual and group exercises, challenges, and games.
What to Bring to Summer Soccer Camp
- Participants are required to bring their own sanitizing supplies each day
- Players intended to stay for the full day should bring a lunch, two healthy snacks, and plenty of water.
- Participants should come ready to play in full soccer attire each day
- Players will need two pairs of soccer shoes (outdoor cleats and flat soccer shoes: we will use daily our FUTSAL court) or one pair (flat turf shoes)
- Participants are required to have in their backpack a mask.
Summer Soccer Camp COVID-19 Precautions
- The temperatures of players and staff will be checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be able to join the training for the day.
- iProSkills Academy staff will sanitize daily the facility and the soccer equipment (soccer balls, cones, etc).
- In case of severe weather, players will be sheltered indoors and masks will be required.
* Need-based scholarships available, contact us for more information
Soccer Camp Registration
Players may register for morning, afternoon, or both.