iProSkills Academy is a European-style soccer club for Chicagoland youth of all ages. Our personalized player-centric program emphasizes individual development, hard work, integrity, and mental preparation. Founded in 2015, iProSkills has grown quickly into a strong, diverse, and dedicated community of over 250 players and their families.
Soccer Camps open for registration
Training Over Talent
We believe great players are not born; they are made. Our curriculum emphasizes the time, repetition, and work ethic necessary to build skilled athletes. Our club fosters an environment of dedication and respect that prepares our players to succeed both on and off the field.
iProSkills Soccer Core Programs
Our flagship program is for kids of all ages and genders to develop their soccer skills and teamwork at every level. We offer two brackets:
- iProSkills Core Juniors (ages 5-6)
- iProSkills iProskills Giants (ages 6-8)
- iProSkills Core Competitive (8-16)
Quality club soccer program for kids at all levels of the sport to develop their skills, receive mentorship, and be a part of a team.
We practice at Rogers Park in the fall and spring and in the St. Gregory Gymnasium during winter.
We hold practices throughout the week September through June. See individual programs for practice days and times.
Our week-long summer camps involve foot skills, ball mastery, teamwork, scrimmages, and other engaging activities.
This high-intensity program is for players with an established soccer foundation, focusing on ball control and technical development.
This program is for players who want to hone their goalkeeping skills through focused small group training with Coach Igor.
- Every day prior to the start of practice, all players and staff will be temperature checked with a highly rated, non-contact infrared FAMIDOC thermometer.
- Should any staff member or player register a temperature of above 100.4, that person will be immediately isolated and sent home.
- All soccer equipment will be disinfected daily with a solution of 80% alcohol.
- All players will be socially distanced by at least 8 feet during breaks.
- Each coach and player will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival, during breaks, and when leaving.
- No food or drink sharing. Players should bring plenty of water as sharing is not permitted.
- No soccer vests or other clothing will be shared or exchanged between players.
- All vests will be washed and sanitized daily.
- During practice, a mask is not mandatory but is permitted.
- Players are required to keep a mask in their bag at all times. In case of severe weather, players will be sheltered and social distancing may not be possible. In that case, masks will be mandatory. If a player doesn’t have a mask, iProSkills Academy will provide one.
- To limit the number of people on site and to adhere to guidelines on group size limits, parents must drop off players and leave the premises.