Columbus Day Soccer Camp
The camp is designed for young soccer players, ages between 6 and 16 years old, ready to improve their foot skills, creativity, and self-confidence. Our curriculum is focused on personal technical development and also group game understanding.
It will be a very intensive 6 hours and 30 minutes so please bring healthy lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
Outdoor session so you need to bring cleats, shinguards, and proper soccer uniforms.
Why attending our Soccer Day Camp?
Benefits Beyond the Field:
Soccer can develop into a fun, lifetime participation sport where children can learn the value of teamwork, leadership, communication, and respect.
Active kids develop health and self-confidence. They have the opportunity to develop an open mindset as well, accepting new challenges, and meeting people with different personalities. They learn conflict resolution skills. They learn how to cooperate and compete with others. They learn about winning and losing. They learn responsibility as an individual and as a team. They learn how to contribute to a group. They learn communication skills and how to lead. They learn to achieve through effort and work ethic. They learn how to set and achieve goals toward self-improvement. The possible life skills, as well as sport skills, that an active soccer player could learn and benefit from is a very long list.
Regardless of your child’s age or skill level, if you are looking for child development ON and OFF the field, this is the soccer camp that is the right fit for your family.
Who can attend ?
- Ages 6-9 (Boys and Girls): For elementary school-aged children, this soccer day camp curriculum divides players up by age and ability to maximize instructions. While some very advanced players can start to play at a competitive level, our soccer camps for ages 6-9 years old, for boys and girls, will focus on technical development and social skills. The emphasis of this soccer camp is to help our young players foster the love of the game, sharpen their soccer ABCs, and build their soccer foundation.
- Ages 10-13 (Boys and Girls): For motivated players, this is the age where soccer development can be taken to the next level at our day camps. At this age we are developing technique, speed of play and simulated game situations. Our priority is to integrate all of the above in a competitive environment, game like situations.
- Ages 14+( Boys and Girls): High school soccer players and club players can have a wide range of skills and motivation – ranging from recreational to student athletes eyeing a college soccer scholarship or a pro level. Our priority in this phase is to create a competitive environment emphasising the 4 areas of a soccer player development: mental, technical, tactical and physical. We will identify every player’s strengths and weaknesses to maximize their potential during this 6 hours and 30 minutes of intense soccer training.
What to bring:
- Soccer gear: Cleats, Flat Soccer Shoes and Shin Guards . Sneakers can work too.
- Water bottle: Your child will be working up a sweat! Tips: Make sure you write on your son/daughter water bottle the full name.
- Packed Lunch and/or Snacks: Keep in mind that our day camp will not have a refrigerator.
- Sunscreen: Campers could be outside in the sun for several hours.
- Rain Jacket : If rain occurs, we still train!!!