Like our players, the iProSkills coaching team reflects a broad range of cultures and backgrounds. Our staff members alone represent ten countries and speak 15 languages. All our coaches hold licenses through the United States Soccer Federation, among others. Staff members have playing and coaching experience at the community, high school, college, professional and international levels. We are united by our love of soccer and a dedication to providing our youth with high-quality training, mentorship, and opportunities.
Costel Catalin Serban
Founder, Director of Coaching
Hometown: Vaslui, Romania
Languages: English, Romanian, Spanish
- BA – Physical Education and Sports Management, Alexanandru Ioan Cuza, Romania
- MA – Physical Education and Sports Management, Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Romania
- F.C Vaslui, LPS Vaslui, Unirea Banca
- Romanian Beach Soccer National Champion
- Two-time Romanian Futsal National Champion
- UEFA Coaching License, Romanian Soccer Federation (FRF)
- United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Coaching License – Level C
- World Soccer Academy Certified
With many years of elite professional playing and coaching experience in Romania and the United States, Coach Costel Catalin Serban has dedicated his life to soccer. As the Founder and Director of iProSkills Soccer Academy, he brings unsurpassed dedication, energy and charisma to the organization. Since starting iProSkills in 2015, he and his wife, Madga, have poured themselves into the club, which has grown from seven players to over 250 strong in less than five years. Coach Costel maintains many strong ties to fellow soccer professionals and coaches across the United States and Europe. He brings international talent to the club through his own experience and invitations to visiting coaches from around the world. He also organizes bi-annual trips to Europe for iProSkills players, including players on scholarship. He has built iProSkills into a high quality, diverse, inclusive club where everyone is respected, encouraged, and appreciated. Coach Costel knows each of his players and their families and works tirelessly to help each young athlete grow, learn, and succeed.